Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/
Monday, August 31, 2015
Saturday, August 29, 2015
While I was browsing through one of my most favorite procrastnation centres which is 9gag I have found some gifs entertaining to rewatch (actually it's mp4 now, they changed it lately :/):
So basically you drive a car and try to push the ball to your opponents' goal with some aerial car acrobatics (?) and by boosting yourself up.
The game can be played various settings as shown here:
I personally like duel the most because it feels like tennis and pool mixed together which is perfectly presented in this very intense 1v1 match Kronovi vs Gambit shared on Youtube by stevebills:
I am still up for playing 2v2 or 3v3. When you finally learn to control your car and then the ball, you start to notice how positioning and cooperation matters in this game. Let me give you this video from the Rocket League Replays channel, 2015 ESL Finals:
So if you listen to what the players are talking about, you can discover how much team playing matters in competitive matches. It is strongly recommended that you use a gamepad to play this game so make sure you have one. John and I recently got it on steam (link to the store), so hit us up if you have it and want to play.
Saturday, May 30, 2015
The time has come, Project Reality (the BF2 Mod) has launched a standalone version. I strongly encourage all of you who have not played project reality to get on this as it is a great experience, and will give you a good taste of the style of game play that the PR development team is going to try to reproduce in their new game "Squad". Enjoy!
- Download and install Project Reality RealityMod.com (Official Page)
- Open the .ISO file (Disk Image) using a suitable program. If you do not have such a program you can request one from me (Daemon Tools Lite).
The following steps are for opening an .ISO file in Daemon Tools lite:
- In Daemon Tools lite, create a new DT drive by hitting the DT drive icon with the + on it.
- Mount the .iso file into your new DT drive by right clicking on your new DT drive and selecting "Mount". Find and select your .iso file (example: prbf2_220.127.116.11_full.iso) .
- Once mounted. double click on the DT drive (with the iso file mounted) and it will open the iso file
- Once the iso file is opened, run the .exe setup file
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Each Team plays one full match (one Spy round and one Merc round) against each team
- Match Point Scoring: 2 Wins (Both Merc + Spy halves) = 3pnts, Draw (Win Only the Merc or Spy half) =1pnt, Loss (Lose both halves) = 0pnts
- Game Hosting Options: All Set to Default (Default: Game Time, Lives, Equip, Story Mode)
- One representative from each team must report back on the Match results upon completion
- Each team plays each team in their division twice
- There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team in each Division
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
How to Install/Update the Mod
1) Have Arma 3 installed and up to date on Steam
2) Download/Install Epoch mod Launcher (Arma3) from: epochmod.com
3) Hit download button to retrieve the latest version of Epoch
4) Once the mod is downloaded, Hit Install
5) Now you can Play
Arma 3 Wiki (Click Here)
Arma 3 Developer Logs
Monday, April 6, 2015
Click the link below and vote for The Squad to be Greenlit!!!
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Sign up for an event by posting a comment stating that you will be available on that day/time slot.
Once 4 players sign up the games will begin! The available player with the best Internet speed/stability should host (Host should not use frame unlocker, stick with 32fps).
If we have 6+ players we can start a second server and have players/teams shift between servers.
SCCT Versus Party Rules:
*PRIORITY : =IP= SCCT party gives priority to IP members, then to guest players on mumble, over any players that are not on voip.
*REVENGE: Every match should consist of 2 halves, on which each team gets to play a mercs and spies on the same map.
*TEAM BALANCE should be achieved by pitting the two most experienced players on opposing teams.
*COMMUNICATION: All players are expected to fully cooperate with their teammate on mumble.
*LEARNING: One of the main purposes of the matches is not only to have fun and competitive rounds but to educate less experienced players. I expect all players to make an attempt to improve their game. More experienced players are expected to help other players.
*RESPECT your fellow players. Everyone is expected to behave in a mature manner on the server.
*RAGE QUITING Will NOT be tollerated in any form. Doing so can get you banned from joining again. Rage quitting can be considered leaving leaving before a match ends or intentionally giving up during a match.
*HOSTING: Host should have the fastest/most stable internet connection and should not use frame unlocker (stick to 32fps).
Friday, March 27, 2015
2) Install Dayz Mod by Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/224580/)
3a) Dayz Epoch install/update; manually download/install epoch from here: http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php
3b) Dayz Overwatch install/update; manually download/install epoch from here: http://www.ausgamers.com/files/download/75775/dayz-overwatch-mod-v025
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Phishing is a very idiotic way which some people can't get item legit. Phishing can be extremely dangerous. If you falling into this phishing trap, you might lose every item and your Steam account.
How they phishing people?
Usually phisher will create a fake website which is similar to our Steam layout and using similar URL address.
Identify phishing website
The name of URL link is very weird. The real Steam URL is steamcommunity.com. Phisher will usually slightly change the URL name.
They will ask your Steam account name and password, if you enter your information. The phisher can access your account, stole your item and your account. They will change the password and you will not able to use your account again.
Is it safe to open phishing website?
Some phishing website is safe to open. I have opened one phishing website before using my alt account (F2P account), it is look similar to real Steam but they are some little differences. For example, some icon's is stretched and there are some typo in the website. However, if you click one of their icon, you might got virus. So, my advice is DO NOT CLICK OR OPEN THE PHISHING LINKS, what I tried is very risky. Once again, DO NOT CLICK ON PHISHING LINKS.
Also, some phishing links can give you virus by clicking on their link, this is extremely risky.
What will happen if you got phished?
1) You will lose your valuable items.
2) Phisher will steal your games
3) You will lose your account
4) Phisher will convert your stolen account into new phishing bot
So you got phished?
No, I didn't got phished. I did run virus scan after I checked that phishing site, the result is 100% virus free. Maybe that just my pure luck.
Can you explain why there is many phisher now?
I have no idea! I do know something, this is 'Phishvolution'.