Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Each Team plays one full match (one Spy round and one Merc round) against each team
- Match Point Scoring: 2 Wins (Both Merc + Spy halves) = 3pnts, Draw (Win Only the Merc or Spy half) =1pnt, Loss (Lose both halves) = 0pnts
- Game Hosting Options: All Set to Default (Default: Game Time, Lives, Equip, Story Mode)
- One representative from each team must report back on the Match results upon completion
- Each team plays each team in their division twice
- There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team in each Division
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
How to Install/Update the Mod
1) Have Arma 3 installed and up to date on Steam
2) Download/Install Epoch mod Launcher (Arma3) from: epochmod.com
3) Hit download button to retrieve the latest version of Epoch
4) Once the mod is downloaded, Hit Install
5) Now you can Play
Arma 3 Wiki (Click Here)
Arma 3 Developer Logs
Monday, April 6, 2015
Click the link below and vote for The Squad to be Greenlit!!!
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Sign up for an event by posting a comment stating that you will be available on that day/time slot.
Once 4 players sign up the games will begin! The available player with the best Internet speed/stability should host (Host should not use frame unlocker, stick with 32fps).
If we have 6+ players we can start a second server and have players/teams shift between servers.
SCCT Versus Party Rules:
*PRIORITY : =IP= SCCT party gives priority to IP members, then to guest players on mumble, over any players that are not on voip.
*REVENGE: Every match should consist of 2 halves, on which each team gets to play a mercs and spies on the same map.
*TEAM BALANCE should be achieved by pitting the two most experienced players on opposing teams.
*COMMUNICATION: All players are expected to fully cooperate with their teammate on mumble.
*LEARNING: One of the main purposes of the matches is not only to have fun and competitive rounds but to educate less experienced players. I expect all players to make an attempt to improve their game. More experienced players are expected to help other players.
*RESPECT your fellow players. Everyone is expected to behave in a mature manner on the server.
*RAGE QUITING Will NOT be tollerated in any form. Doing so can get you banned from joining again. Rage quitting can be considered leaving leaving before a match ends or intentionally giving up during a match.
*HOSTING: Host should have the fastest/most stable internet connection and should not use frame unlocker (stick to 32fps).